Sunday 24 June 2012

Football, thank you's and nail art features!

Hello!

Just a quick one this evening as I have just returned from watching the football in the pub, which ended up being full of crying, drunken men and one happy Italian woman...
oh dear England.

Anyway, I have just hit 20 followers and I'm soooooo pleased! Thank you everyone who took the time to follow my blog, I really do appreciate it!

And secondly, Sinead from Fashion and Beauty Tribes has very kindly put some of my nail art up as part of her nail art feature! She has a lovely blog and does some really good photography, so go check her out here and check out the feature where she included my nail art here!

Thanks for reading!

Georgia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post