Tuesday 24 July 2012

London, birthdays and shopping!

Hellooo!

Warning! This is going to be a very picture heavy post!

I've been a very busy bee organising my boyfriend's 21st birthday and it all came to a head this weekend! Our friends and I surprised him with a night out in London on Saturday, then I was left to deal with his mega hangover Sunday! I had to go to work Monday but today has been his actual birthday so we had a trip to Bicester village we also popped into high Wycombe on the way home for some more shopping and a meal at zizi :) Topped off by my mum taking us out for a drink at a pub near our house and bumping into the Korean Olympic table tennis team!

All in all it was amazing!

So I'll leave you with some pictures, including a mini haul from shopping today with some products I can't wait to get reviewing! (psst Lush makeup!! Eee!)

Thanks for reading :)

Georgia x



















7 comments :

  1. i can't wait to see a review of your lush finds! i'm SOOOO excited about their new line of makeup, and i'm crazy excited to try the "feeling younger" skin tint. do a review asap -- i want to know what it's like!!!! (ha ha, excessive exclamation marks, but i'm just THAT excited about it!)
    you look gorgeous as usual my dear :)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exclamation marks are necessary!!! Haha I was so excited too! I've used it for the last few days so I'll get a review up for possibly tomorrow!!!
      Thanks!
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. aww so sweet! looks awesome! :):):
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend! I really have to get myself to Bicester - living in Berkshire now I have NO excuse..!
    And I love those gold triangle earrings, very cool :-)

    Vanessa x
    P.S - pop over & check out my jewellery giveaway - would love a fellow UK blogger to win!
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes deffo do! It's such a nice place, shopping heaven! haha thanks! They are from Topshop :)
      ohh how exciting I'll go check it out!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Following back from the blog hop! I wish they had cool things like this over here. America is so boring :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post