Wednesday 19 September 2012

Review | Maybelline Dream Touch Blush

I have wanted to try a cream blush for ages, and then I was in Sainsburys spending my money on boring stuff like milk and washing up liquid and I saw this in the makeup aisle and thought I'd spice up my trip to Sainsburys and treat myself, because I'm wild like that!

It's in shade number 6 which as you can see in the pictures is a really pretty candy pink and I believe it cost me around £6.

Maybelline say: 
'Soft, Natural Colour. This amazingly soft cream blush blends into skin to brighten your complexion adding a kiss of colour to cheeks, giving you a naturally flushed look. Cheeks have a soft hue of natural colour that lasts all day long!
Our cream blush is a perfect blend of pure pigments and cream for a blush that melts into skin & blends effortlessly to create a soft-natural flush of colour that stays true all day.'
I say:
- It's a really nice colour which works well with my complexion, and I think would look lovely on darker skin tones too.
- It's really easy to apply and blend in, and also you can either dab it on and blend it well or just blend less for a bolder look.
- You only need a tiny bit so it's going to last me forever!
- The only bad thing is I find it to be quite heavy on the skin, I expected it to be a bit like the dream mousse foundation and it's more of a cream than a mousse so it doesn't feel as light!
Have you got any recommendations for cream blushes?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia



13 comments :

  1. I was surprised how much I liked this product, I'm definitely going to be using mine a lot! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice colour isn't it! And cream blush lasts so much longer xx

      Delete
  2. It looks nice, very candy. I might try it.

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, I have a few cream blushes I've been wanting to buy for a while but have read in a few blogs that they make pores look really big so have held back. I love the Dream Mousse foundations though so think I should give this a try x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh it's not really like the foundations, it's more creamy than moussey but it's still lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lovely colour! Haven't tried these blushers but they sound pretty nice! x

    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use this all the time, then i swapped for the mac one. The colour of this is fab tho!

    I'm also now your newest follower, would love if you could check my blog out and follow back if you like it! :)
    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    I will also be having a giveaway when i hit 50 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topshop Cream blushes are good! I've wanted to try this for a while so might give it a go! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I wanted to try a topshop one! I saw a lovely peachy one in there the other day, may have to treat myself! xx

      Delete
  7. This looks like such a pretty product! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried the mousse blusher a while back and I really did not like it much. I found it hard to blend even though I love a bright pink blush I always felt this looked a bit too much.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a gorgeous shade :) i like it!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post