Thursday 1 November 2012

Movember!

No I haven't gone mad and decided I should try and grow a moustache despite my distinct lack of male hormones, my boyfriend has!

Hahaha! Chuckle over...

My lovely boyf Craig is taking part in Movember this year! If you haven't heard about it, I shall explain. Basically, he's not going to shave for the whole month of November to try and raise money for Men's cancer. The Movember charity donate the money to Prostate cancer UK, The Institute of Cancer Research and towards awareness and educational schemes across the UK. 

So as the lovely girlfriend I am, I'm sharing his fundraising page on every social media platform known to man! Please take a look and we'd both be so grateful if anyone donated, or even just shared the page!

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/3021421









Thanks for reading!

Georgia and Craig xx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post