Saturday 17 November 2012

Review | Bobbi Brown Concealer kit

Hellooo all, how are you?
I have another review for you today you lucky devils! I bought this a while back and put it in a haul post (here) and to do a review on it has been on the top of my 'To Do Today' list for ages, unfortunately other things have come first (uni work, applying for grad jobs eek!) but now I'm home for the weekend with a moment to spare so I shall finally cross it off the list!

I've been having a look to see if I could find a link to this but literally can't find one anywhere! I don't know if this means it isn't being sold by Bobbi Brown any more but I bought mine at the Cosmetics Company.
I have been using it loads and really want to love it but I have mixed feelings...

Good: 
  • It's quite thick and does a really good job brightening up my eyes and getting rid of dark circles.
  • The powder is also really nice and light, and can be used to set the concealer or just set your foundation.
  • It's a perfect yellowy pink colour for covering darkness under the eyes but also works on any redness on my face I want to conceal too.


Bad:
  • It's very drying.
  • It doesn't last all day.
  • The packaging is ridiculous, I didn't photograph the powder section underneath because I was too scared to open it! It's such a mess, the powder comes out and as soon as you open the lid it all falls everywhere!


I think I paid about £13 for it as it was in an outlet, but that's still quite a lot considering I love my Collection lasting perfection just as much, and that actually lasts longer! So I don't think I'll repurchase this but I'll keep using it until it's empty as I do like it and the coverage it gives!



That is all, I would recommend this product if you don't have dry skin and don't mind topping it up throughout the day but if not, I'm sure you could find a better alternative for less money.

Thanks for reading!

Have you tried this? What did you think? 
What's you favourite concealer for under eye circles?

Georgia xx

P.S. Check out the new Wishlist feature I have added to my blog, it shows a list of things I have been lusting after and links to where you can get them, I also update it pretty much everyday when I'm browsing and see something I like!

P.P.S. My boyfriend is doing Movember this year! I did a post about it which you can see here, and this is his fundraising page!


P.P.P.S. I am going to be doing an international giveaway soon in collaboration with Kukee, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

5 comments :

  1. Lovely review:) Hope you'll visit my blog too:):

    http://nikasinspirations80slifeandbeauty.blogspot.co.at/

    Bye,

    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their CORRECTOR. Didnt get the concealer though. Sticking to my MAC Studio Finish concealer :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful! Thanks!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been really wanting to try out some of the Bobbi Brown concealers, but I think I'll avoid this one now. I'm messy enough, I don't need the powder to help me out! Lovely review :) xx

    http://hedgehogloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! PS I found you via the Share The Love blog hop :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post