Saturday 15 December 2012

Hello, remember me?

Hellooo!
How are you?
Long time no see ay! I'm very sorry I have been a bit of a rubbish blogger lately, I had uni deadlines, then my birthday weekend and then I started my internship at Asos this Monday! 
So now now I'm free for the first day in two weeks I'm going to organise lots of posts for you all to schedule throughout the week :) 
This post is going to be all about my 21st birthday, which was fab! And I got spoiled by all my lovely friends and family,  and I really wanted to show you some of the lovely bits and pieces :) So I hope you all enjoy this, as these are my favourite sorts of posts to read!

First off my Auntie Jo made me this AMAZING cake, it's the prettiest thing I've ever seen and I didn't want to cut it up but it also tastes amazing so I'm glad I did! 


My boyfriend bought me this very sweet little Thomas Sabo charm bracelet :) Isn't it cute! I also love the little boxes Thomas Sabo stuff comes in, it reminds me of Confessions of a Shopaholic for some reason!

My lovely friend Nadine bought me this lovely hat from Zara!


My mum very kindly bought me this Vivienne Westwood flower necklace, it's so dainty and sweet and I really love it :)


You'll never guess who got this Butler and Wilson skull necklace for me...my Nan! She's so 'trendy'!


I also got the 21 charm from my sister to put on my charm bracelet that I got as a special present for my 18th birthday :) That makes me feel rather old! :/

My friend Hannah also bought me this whiteboard Iphone cover which is such a good idea! I can draw new bits on it everyday, and when I went out for my birthday all my friends drew a little something on it for me! :)



This is definitely my favourite, my Mum got her friend to make this photo album for me full of pictures of friends and family, it's very sweet and personal. I didn't want to put the whole thing on the internet but here's one page! Ahh, Jelly shoes... If only I could wear you now without looking like a weirdo.

 I also got some clothes, my friend Hannah got me the grey skull vest from New Look, and I spent my birthday money on the rest :) The Jacket was from H&M, the denim shirt is from Topshop, the boots are from Topshop, Tartan Scarf from H&M and the bag is from Zara! :)

I hope you enjoyed this post, I had a lovely birthday and I'm also rather excited to be 21, I can drink in America and drive in Hong Kong!

Thanks for reading!

Georgia
x



16 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday, that cake looks amazing! I hope your internship is going well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! YOu look like youhad the best time xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a nice birthday! These are lovely presents, and I also wish you luck with your internship :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy :) I'll be doing a post about it when it's all over so I'll let you know! xx

      Delete
  4. That cake looks amazing! I wish I could make something like that!:(


    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com
    P.S my christmas giveaway ends on the 22nd so be sure to enter!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Your cake was incredible, your Auntie Jo is very talented :D
    Also, the Topshop boots are drool-worthy!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mollie! isn't she! Ohh I know they're so lovely but I deffo need to get used to walking around all day with a heel, my feet kill! haha xx

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday!
    Your cake is gorgeous!
    And your presents look so lovely jealous1
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely presents, and that cake is amazing!

    I've been lusting after those Topshop boots in black for ages now, but keep talking myself out of buying them, or rather my boyfriend does. Why do men never seem to understand that no amount of shoes is too many? I may have to treat myself after Christmas.

    Oh, and I love the jelly shoes, those were the days :)

    http://www.onmynailstoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes they're lovely in black too! haha go for it! xx

      Delete
  8. wow i love all of your presents and your birthday cake is incredible! your auntie is very talented :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post