Monday 16 September 2013

Autumnal Wishlist...


1. Primark 2. Accessorize 3.Topshop 4.H&M 5.ASOS 6. H&M 7.Zara

Hey! I have been out of the blogging game for a few months now but I'm back! I haven't forgotten about you I've just been soooo busy working VERY hard... pretty much all the time... long story, I shall explain later!
But I have a few posts lined up so I'm really excited to start blogging again :)

Hope you liked my AW wishlist, look out for more coming soooon!
Georgia xxx

Follow me on Twitter for (very) regular updates!
I'm also addicted to Instagram, go have a nose...


8 comments :

  1. Looooove that phone case!

    ox Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute isn't it! I'm debating between getting that one or one of those little ones with bunny ears! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely, I'm a new subscriber :) I've enjoyed catching up with the other posts and now I'm glad to hear you're back! Great picks, I love how you plan to incorporate color in the upcoming A/W season, because it can get a bit dark and plain. A bit ironic, but saying that, I DO love the black H&M bag the most :) Great picks!

    Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renate! Glad you have been enjoying my posts :) definitely agree, loving the pink trend this season! Thanks for commenting! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the a-line skirt, and the Zara coat is too pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you're loving a bit of pink too! Thanks for commenting Catherine :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely bits! Really love the trousers and the bag! :) x


    //mettebrandtdanielsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post