Saturday 25 January 2014

The Ark | A Vintage Market Place


As you may know if you've read my room tour post, I've recently moved house. After living in the same place my whole life (except briefly moving around various student houses in Portsmouth for uni) I was excited to explore different towns. And as a serial shopper, I wasn't disapointed! We actually didn't realise when moving here just how close we are to many amazing locations, Ascot is five minutes away and has some really nice bars and restaurants, Reading and Guildford are a short drive and have huge shopping centres with all the brands you can think of. And Camberley is really close by and has the most amazing cupcake shop called la de da cupcakes, along with this little treasure, The Ark! 
My sister took me here, knowing I'd love it and she was spot on! They have everything from retro 70s furniture to vintage Parisian dressers, amazing original artwork, it's own little garden section with fresh flowers and these amazing 'Amish Barn Stars'! If you're looking for something no one else has this is the place to go! It's obviously on the pricey side but I will start saving now if it means I can hang those crazy stars around my garden!

I'll link the website HERE if you want to see more :)

Georgia x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post