Thursday 6 March 2014

February Favourites

Hello! How are you? Hope you're all having a nice March and enjoying the sunshine! It's so nice to have not had any snow in England this year. Although I could have just jinxed it.. oops. I've turned into one of those grumpy people who hates snow apparently. I remember in my first year of uni it snowed loads at about 3 O'Clock in the morning and me and my flatmates ran down to play in it before it was ruined by cars and children! But now all I think about is how hard it is to drive in and train cancellations...
Anyway, let's crack on with my faves! 
First up it's Soap and Glory Bath Float.
I have been having lots of baths recently as I always do in winter to hide from the cold! I got this for Christmas and have been loving it. It's got that distinct Soap and Glory sweet, marshmellow-y smell which really fills up the whole room. It's also a bit different from traditional bath bubbles, you scoop it out with your hand and hold it under running water, which creates really nice bubbles. I find I use less than I would if I was squeezing it out a bottle as well which makes it worth the money! LOVE

Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion. I've talked a bit about this body shop collection before so you can read that here if you're interested. I have combination skin, so I use this in conjunction with my other moisturiser. If you have oily skin you may be able to use the Tea Tree collection alone, but if you have really dry skin I wouldn't recommend using it at all.
I've been using it every night since mid January and it's really controlled any breakouts and blemishes. It's really calming for the skin I need to get another one ASAP because it's running out!

I have been using this loads over winter after exfoliating to deal with any dry patches and it's worked wonders! It's not the type of moisturiser I would personally use all over my face on a daily basis, only because it's quite intensive and not all of my skin needs that much heavy moisturiser. But if you have very dry skin and the cold weather isn't helping, then I would say this could be your skin saviour!


Body Shop bronzer in and Lush feeling younger skin tint
I'm sure you've all seen Tanya Burr's spring makeup look where she ingeniously uses bronzer and highlighter on the eyelid to create beautiful bronze-y bright eyes! If not, watch it here! I loved this and dug out my old Body Shop bronzer, (which I forgot how much I love!) and my Lush skin tint to recreate the look, and I've been wearing it every day since! I really love the Lush skin tint for this look because it's a creamy texture which dries completely matte, so stays put! It's also got light reflecting shimmer so it looks very subtly blue and pink with movement! Re-established love for these thanks to Tanya Burr!

Nude nail polish! In general, I have been wearing lots of nude shades this month, which is rare for me! I usually wear lots of dark colours because (don't laugh) I think it makes my hand look more grown up, they're quite small and childlike.. But as long as I wear some jewellery, they don't look to baby-like in nude polish! I probably sound mad now but there you go... loving nude nails!

That is all for this month! 
What have you been loving over February?

 Georgia x

1 comment :

  1. I've been meaning to pick up the Soap & Glory bath float everytime I'm in Boots, seeing your post has reminded me! I love Liz Earle skincare but I am yet to try one of their moisturisers, I'll have to pick it up when my current one runs out! I've been loving Garnier Micellar Water the most during February (:

    L x

    www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post