Wednesday 30 April 2014

Spring/ it's still quite cold OOTD



Now that I have a job, I have had to get back in to the swing of coordinating nice outfits everyday. Being a student for three years and then in an almost constant state of pyjamas when I was job hunting, my dress sense has been quite relaxed for a while. So when I heard the good news and then went to look in my wardrobe to plan a first day outfit, I was faced with a distinct lack of smart 'office' wear! Of course I've used that as an excuse to do lots of shopping :)
I call this outfit, 'spring is in the air...along with quite a lot of wind and rain so don't ditch the tights yet...' What do you think?
Hope you're all having a good week and looking forward to yet another Bank Holiday! What's everyone got planned?

Thanks for reading,

Georgia x





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post