Thursday 15 May 2014

Review | Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


There are a lot of different versions of this type of cleanser emerging now, and I plan to try a few different ones to determine which is best for my skin. However I thought I'd lose my Micellar virginity to this Garnier one, as it's good value for money and I didn't want to spend loads to find out that I didn't even like using this type of cleanser (See I can be savvy sometimes!) 
I bought this from boots for £4.99 a while back but it's now on offer for £3.99! (snap up that barg here!) I love the packaging, it's such a huge bottle! It claims the 400ml will last 200 uses which is amazing value, I've used it morning and night for the past couple of months and I'm just over half way through so I'l probably get over 200 uses out of it! 
To use, you just apply a small amount to a cotton pad and wipe over your face, it's not scented but it does have a sort of clean smell and it feels really nice and fresh. The consistency is very similar to water but with a hint of bubbly-ness. (Who knows what I mean?) It removes stubborn eye make up without drying out the skin and is really gentle on sensitive skin.
I really like this so far but I may have a little look at what other brands have to offer too! Any recommendations are welcome! Here's a handy little article from Red if you're thinking of trying out Micellar Water too! Read Here :) 

Which is you're favourite brand for Micellar Water?

Georgia x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post