Sunday 12 October 2014

Review | Khiel's Creamy Eye Treatment

I'd always heard through the beauty blogging grapevine that Kiehl's products were worth their salt but I hadn't got round to trying anything until recently. My eyes always tend to get dry and sore coming into the winter and I wanted something to help combat that. I was initially looking for the Midnight Recovery Eye Treatment but the very friendly sales assistant pointed me towards this as it's richer and creamier and gives more intense moisturisation. 

Ingredients:
Avacado Oil helps to restore moisture and contains vitamins A,D and E.
Beta-Carotene is a natural antioxidant derived from carrots and produces Vitamin A.
Shea Butter is a natural fat which protects the skin from dehydration. 

Claims:
To gently moisturise the delicate eye area.
The formula is Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested and does not migrate into eyes.

Review:
This product definitely lives up to it's claims! Its such a rich creamy formula and it sinks in to the delicate skin around the eyes really quickly. It leaves my eyes lovely and soft, improves the appearance of bags in turn making them look brighter and more awake.
I initially tried using it in the morning, however I found it doesn't sit right under makeup, my eyeliner would be halfway down my face by lunchtime! So now I only use it as a night time cream and have found this to work really well.
It is quite pricy but it's very rich and creamy so only a small amount is needed for each application, meaning it lasts quite a long time.

I'd definitely recommend this if you tend to get sore, dry eyes especially around autumn and winter, and also if you're too young for wrinkle cream but want to start taking care of your skin early... prevention is better than cure!

Have you tried any of Kiehls Eye products?

x


Fancy some more skincare posts?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post